Dr. Fernando Molina, President
Founded in 1983, the ISCFS provides a forum for surgeons to exchange information and technology, fostering a worldwide community of leading experts in this highly specialized field of medicine.
The goals of ISCFS are to
- Furnish leadership and foster advances in craniofacial surgery
- Provide a forum for exchange of knowledge pertaining to the practice
- Stimulate research, investigation, and teaching methods for preventing and correcting congenital and acquired craniofacial deformities
- Enhance the study and practice of craniofacial surgery
- Afford recognition to those who have contributed to craniofacial surgery by extending to them membership in the ISCFS.
Total Cleft Care: From Birth to Adulthood
18th International Congress of the ISCFS