Dr. Fernando Molina, President
Founded in 1983, the ISCFS provides a forum for surgeons to exchange information and technology, fostering a worldwide community of leading experts in this highly specialized field of medicine.
The goals of ISCFS are to
- Furnish leadership and foster advances in craniofacial surgery
- Provide a forum for exchange of knowledge pertaining to the practice
- Stimulate research, investigation, and teaching methods for preventing and correcting congenital and acquired craniofacial deformities
- Enhance the study and practice of craniofacial surgery
- Afford recognition to those who have contributed to craniofacial surgery by extending to them membership in the ISCFS.
12th Symposium of the International Neurotrauma Society
February 1 – 4, 2016
Cape Town, South Africa
23rd Congress of the European Association for Cranio Maxillio-Facial Surgery
September 13 – 16, 2016
International Cleft Conference
February 8 – 11, 2017
17th International Congress of the ISCFS
October 24-28, 2017
Cancun, Q.R. Mexico
Information and registration available April 2016
Barranca del Muerto # 520, Col. Alpes
Del. Álvaro Obregón, C.P. 01010, México D.F.
Tel: +52 (55) 9171 9570
Fax: +52 (55) 5660 1903